Patient Access is a website that displays information from your clinical record and allows you to:
- view and book available appointments
- view your medication and request further prescriptions
- view your medical record
- update your contact details
The website is available 24 hours a day and can be accessed from any computer, tablet or smartphone with internet connectivity. If you need further support there is an online support centre available to help you.
Call in or ring Egton Surgery 01947 895356, and we will provide you with an access code. Once you have the access code, you can register here.
You will need to visit the practice with proof of identity in order to get full access to your records. We will need to see three original forms of ID:
- One photo ID – such as a current passport, photocard driving licence, student ID, etc.
- Two documents e.g proof of your home address such as a utility bill or bank statement dated within the last three months (or two forms of photo ID and one document such as a utility bill).
All information that is sent to your surgery via Patient Access is secure. Your personal details are encrypted and protected using the highest standard internet security, so it cannot be intercepted. Only you and your GP surgery are able to see this information.
Request a Patient Access account below, and we will send you the forms. Remember you will need to visit with proof of identity in order to get full access.
- Patient Access